Often, a client’s case is the most stressful event that the client has ever had to deal with in his or her life. Roger Sandberg recognizes that a client deserves a dedicated, passionate advocate and advisor to help the client navigate their confusing and emotional ordeal. Having had the privilege and responsibility of handling thousands of cases over his legal career, Mr. Sandberg is able to advise clients in a variety of complex matters. Whether representing clients in family law matters, criminal cases, civil litigation, or estate planning, Mr. Sandberg takes the time to ensure that each client understands the nuances of his or her case. When necessary, Mr. Sandberg will aggressively litigate a case through trial, having handled dozens of jury trials over the years.
A native of eastern Washington, Mr. Sandberg was born and raised in Moses Lake. He has lived in Pullman since 2008. He is married, with three children, and enjoys running slowly.
- State of Washington
- Federal Court, Eastern District of Washington
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law School: University of Washington, J.D., 2006
- College: Whitworth College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2002
- In re Marriage of Obaidi, 226 P.3d 787 (Wash. Ct. App. Div. III 2010)
- Scotts Co. LLC v. Seeds Inc., 688 F.3d 1154 (9th Cir. 2012)
- Heitstuman v. Heitstuman (Wash. Ct. App. Div. III 2014; Docket No. 31671-8)